- I was gentle with myself today. Mornings are the worst when I’m in a low energy/”depression” space, which I have been for the past month. But I got through it and I was compassionate with myself today and I am proud of that.
- The question What’s effective? is helpful when considering actions and reactions
- I am so very grateful when someone important understands my meaning when I use Harry Potter metaphors to explain myself.
(“I am Voldemort” to describe premenstrual me seems to capture it more accurately sometimes.)
- I am feeling very selfish lately and I am judging it. I miss other parts of my life and times in my life that felt more selfless. How do I resolve this? I’ll “lean into the discomfort” and explore it with curiosity.
- Practicing gratitude is hard because it forces me to face the fact that it mostly is my attitude and propensity for self-pity that keep me trapped in negativity, not the particular situations I find myself in.
(I want to write more about this one)
- I’m a very shy person. Introversion is trendy lately (much like being a nerd) and I am introverted, but I also can be exceedingly shy. Which leads to selfishness and self-centeredness and intolerance of others, sometimes. See point #4.
This is leading all to something, but what yet I am not sure….